Hi ladies! So, by now I hope most of you have gotten the book. I'd like to go ahead and get started. I thought by next Friday (Feb 19) we could read the first 128 pages of the book. That would be right up to the chaper titled "Eat or Be Eaten". If you'd like to read further than that, great! But I figured we'd start slowly (that's only 18 pages per day for the week). Throughout the week I'll post little items for discussion and we can talk about what we've read.
Robin also had a great idea that after we're all done with the book we can have a girls' night and watch the movie together :-)
Happy Reading everyone - have a great week!
~Kristin
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay, so I still haven't gotten the book. With being on vacation the past 2 weekends, a busy week in between and even busier week this week, I just haven't had time to read, or even buy the book yet! If I can pick it up this weekend and "catch up", I will. If not, I'll just try to join in on the next book. I've already seen the movie, but would like to read the book, so I'll let you know.
ReplyDelete~ Renee
I just got the book yesterday and started it last night. So I am a little behind but I will try to catch up this weekend. After reading it last night it gave me weird dream about time travel! :-)
ReplyDelete